Page Builder Sandwich (“Product”, “PBS”) is a plugin under the company PBN Hosting SL (“PBN Hosting SL”, “we”, “our”, “us”). PBS is open for use and purchase by our clients (“you”, “Purchaser”) under the terms and agreements enumerated below.
Licensing & Ownership
Page Builder Sandwich has three (3) licenses available for purchase.
1. Standard License
Under the Standard License, the Purchaser will be given a license key which can be activated in the sites where the Product is installed.
2. Agency License
Under the Agency License, the Purchaser will be given a license key which can be activated in the sites where the Product is installed. The Agency License also includes additional features designed for agencies and their respective clients.
3. Developer License
Page Builder Sandwich’s Developer License does not provide a license key and can be included with the Purchaser’s own products.
- An active and valid license is required for the Product to receive plugin updates and for the Purchaser to receive customer support.
- Page Builder Sandwich is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html).
- The name, logo and branding of Page Builder Sandwich are the sole ownership of WPUnicorn, Inc.
- Plugin updates are included for free while the Purchaser’s license is deemed valid.
- Update notifications will be sent via email notification and/or by automatic updates from within your WordPress plugin administration page.
- Updates can also be downloaded when you log into the site.
- We reserve the right to discontinue providing software updates to any and all types of licenses, including those designated as lifetime licenses, in the event that PBN Hosting SL for any reason decides to or is constrained to discontinue the Product or any type of license for the Product.
PBS reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Product, or any of its licenses at its sole discretion.
- Customer support is included while the license is deemed valid.
- Support is handled via our support email address email@example.com.
- Use the email address that you have used to purchase the plugin when sending us a support inquiry.
- We reserve the right to discontinue providing support services to any and all types of licenses, including those designated as lifetime licenses, in the event that PBN Hosting SL, for any reason, decides to or is constrained to discontinue the Product or any of its licenses at its sole discretion.
- Refunds will be given within 14 days of the date purchase under the following valid reasons:
- The plugin is not working and we cannot fix it
- The plugin is causing unfixable problems with your website
- The plugin is about to cause a worldwide catastrophe
- Page Builder Sandwich will not give refunds for reasons not stated above.
- No refunds will be given after 14 days of the date of purchase, even if the reasons are included above, it’s your responsibility to make sure the plugin works.
- Prior to giving a refund, you must send us a support inquiry in order to solve any issues that you may be having with the plugin and let us resolve the issue first.
- In no event shall PBN Hosting SL, Inc. be liable for any loss, claim, damages, harm, cost or unjust from the use of our services and/or products.
- PBN Hosting SL reserves the right to change the pricing, features and other aspects of the Product.
- PBN Hosting SL reserves the right to terminate your access of the Product upon breach of these terms and conditions.