The WordPress Page Builder Sandwich (PBS) plugin allows you to create pages with various content blocks such as header or footer. The drag and drop functionality allows you to move the blocks on the pages of your website. You can also resize or completely remove blocks.
This plugin which is in WYSIWYG mode does not require you to know HTML code. Using CSS3, PBS is compatible with all modern browsers.
How to Use This Plugin
Go to your dashboard, click on “Plugins” in the left menu bar. Next, search for “Page Builder Sandwich” and activate it. The “Page Builder Sandwich Settings” tab will open. You can then customize some plugin settings. You can adjust the number of columns on each row in the page builder. Once everything is set up correctly, you are ready to start building your website. Click the “Add New Block” button in the upper right corner of your screen. You can choose from a variety of different blocks here. These include:
– Header – A block that appears above all other pages on the website.
– Footer: A block that appears under the other pages of the website.
Sidebar – A sidebar is a box that sits on either side of your main content area. You can add multiple sidebars by simply repeating the process. After adding the required number of blocks to the page, you can drag them to the positions you want. You can delete any block by hovering over it and clicking on the trash can icon.
This plugin has many other features. The video tutorial below will help you get started.
Drag and drop elements to create a unique website design using PBS’s live drag and drop editor.
- Our intuitive interface allows you to create beautiful websites without any knowledge of HTML or coding.
- Build responsive websites that work on all devices.
- Fully customizable
- You can customize every aspect of your website, including colors, fonts, and layout.
- Advanced features like animations, parallax scrolling and video backgrounds can be added
PBS uses the most recent WordPress standards to provide the best possible experience.
- Drag & Drop elements make it easy to create pages, portfolios, or posts. No programming required.
- Responsive by default
- Built-in Theme Customization
- You can customize colors, fonts, layouts, and many other things. You can change the theme for your entire website!
Page Builder Sandwich is the best drag and drop editor available. PBS is easy to use and packed with advanced features that will allow you to create any type or app from scratch in minutes.
Visual WYSIWYG Builder
Instead of writing HTML codes, design elements visually. No more copying and pasting CSS styles.
As you work on your project, preview it. Before saving, see exactly how your changes will look.
Your designs will scale beautifully on smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, and other devices.
Continually add functionality to your website. To make custom components quicker and easier, extend your visual builder.
You can change colors, fonts, layouts, and more right from the visual builder.
Pick Your License
Whichever one you choose, You'll get all the Pro Features,Free Support and Updates..